8 mei 2015

My cappuccino in... Eelde

A good cappuccino is really a treat for me. And when I took this photo earlier today, enjoying the sun on the outdoor terrace of Museum De Buitenplaats in Eelde, it occurred to me that I have taken more photos like these in the past. So maybe this post "My cappuccino in..." could be the first of a new series, let's see what happens :)

This particular cappuccino was served by a very friendly staff, and included a small glass of water and a mini 'stroopwafel' or 'syrup waffle', a popular Dutch sweet cookie.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. It's been a long time since I've had cappuccino. That stroepwafel, if I've got the spelling right, looks tasty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It looks good! I would like to try one of those "syrup waffles".

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Maybe we can start a series together. ;-)
    If you are on Instagram, you can see all my cappuccinos and flat whites from around Berlin.
    And I love seeing how coffee is presented in different countries. Like how you get the waffle cookie. Yum!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. hi Halcyon,
      I'm not on Instagram but maybe it's a good idea as I have loads of photos.. and I would very much like to see yours taken around Berlin :)

      Verwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!