27 oktober 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

5 photo's, 5 different themes. It's been a while since I participated in SHS, so let's go!
         
1. change
By turning the clock back 1 hour last night we made the change from summertime to wintertime.


 2. my mood today



 3. dark
Dark clouds and windmills...  The photo looks a bit blurred because I took it through the window.. we had some serious rain here!


 4. welcome
'Öppet' is Swedish for 'open'. I took this photo last Summer during our holiday there, this sign was at the door of a museum gift shop.


 5. depth of field    ('scherptediepte' in Dutch)



To visit the blogs of others participants click HERE.
I wish you all a happy Sunday!



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great selections! Our clocks "fall back" next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great set! I especially love the shot if the mushrooms. So cool! I also love your "dark" picture and your happy sunflower.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my, that mushroom shot is just fabulous. It's like a little village of 'shrooms :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Another creative genius at work. I really have to begin to play with game next time. I like your idea of change, (OMG mine is so boring) and your sunny mood, but the depth of field, are those real! Oh my what a field that is!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great choices for the prompts. We don't turn back the clocks for another week.
    Your Dark shot and DOF shots were awesome. My favorite's from your set.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love that mushroom photo! Those are some dark clouds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely photos for the challenge...I love that your mood is sunny and bright even if it's gray outside. Good for you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!